We have a long history of helping clients effectively manage their compliance challenges and wider commercial and reputational risks.
We have particular expertise in crisis and disaster management as well as advising on newer challenges such as ethical and human rights concerns.
Be it in relation to complying with the latest regulations through to securing and maintaining the right licences and permits, we provide robust, pragmatic and realistic advice.
"expertise in regulatory and risk management issues, advising clients on sustainability, corporate governance and ethical investment."
Areas of particular expertise include:
- Health and safety
- Chemicals and pharmaceuticals
- Energy, natural resources and mining
- Climate change and sustainability
- Food safety and hygiene
- Ethical and responsible Investment / Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG)
- Human rights
- Lobbying support
- Public relations and reputational risk
- Corruption and bribery