Corporate Transactions & Commercial AgreementsSunday, 30 August 2015
We advise on all tax aspects of corporate life, from commercial agreements through to corporate transactions in the form of mergers and acquisitions, disposals, restructurings, reorganisations, reconstructions, capital issues, flotations and corporate recovery.
Working seamlessly with our colleagues across the firm, we play a central role in planning and implementing transactions and commercial arrangements. We are able to guide our clients through the complex tax implications of their transaction helping them to achieve their commercial objectives while ensuring we minimise tax costs.
"Travers Smith offers clients a 'first class service' combined with a 'commercial and pragmatic approach' and a 'can-do attitude'."
The Legal 500
We have recently advised:
- London Mining plc on its IPO on AIM and £72 million placing of existing shares by Liberum Capital Limited and GMP Securities Europe LLP
- Peel Holdings (Guernsey) Limited on a significant investment by RREEF Infrastructure in Peel Ports
- Blacks Leisure Group plc on its successful implementation of two company voluntary arrangements followed by its £22 million placing and open offer
- Clinton Cards on the administration of Birthdays
- Intermediate Capital Group PLC and George Topco Limited, the purchaser, on its significant investment in CPA Global
- 3i Infrastructure plc on its acquisition of a 49.9% stake in Elgin Infrastructure Limited for £39 million from Robertson Capital Projects Limited
- SSP Group on its sale of the Harry Ramsden´s fish and chip restaurant chain to Boparan Ventures Limited
- a consortium of leading international banks on the London Stock Exchange purchase of online trading platform Turquoise
- Bloomberg on its acquisition of New Energy Finance
- e-Rewards on its £85.1m takeover of Research Now plc
For more information on our Corporate group, please click here.