Private EquitySaturday, 5 September 2015
With a peerless offering in UK private equity transactions, our tax team has extensive experience on the full range of private equity deals.
We regularly lead the Travers Smith team with a mandate from our clients to structure and implement the transactions.
We are also frequently first choice advisers for management teams when seeking independent counsel on buy-outs.
"The group is best known for its private equity practice, which entrepreneurs compliment on its 'innovation, great commerciality and premium quality'."
We have recently advised:
- Bridgepoint on its £955m sale of Pets at Home to Kohlberg Kravis Roberts
- the management of Marken on its new equity arrangements with Apax Partners LLP
- Exponent on the £150m MBO of Ambassador Theatre Group and Live Nation Venues
- Lyceum Capital Partners LLP on the £22.1m MBO of McKinnon & Clarke Limited
- management on Advent International's £190m acquisition of pension trust Xafinity from Duke Street Capital
- management on the sale of British Car Auctions to private equity firm Clayton, Dubilier & Rice from Montagu Private Equity
- 3i on the partition of the NCP parking business and sale of the off-street part of that business
- Phoenix Equity Partners and management on the £73m sale of Nationwide Autos to Halfords
For more information on our Private Equity group, please click here.
"'Kathleen Russ always understands the business connotations of a deal and the wider commercial world clients operate in', according to the impressed interviewees."