Each year we conduct a monitoring exercise which helps us to evaluate the diversity of our staff and partners. 73% of our workforce responded to the 2017 questionnaire which is based on the SRA's model questionnaire.
Of those that responded:
- 15.5% are from ethnic minority backgrounds
- 52.5% are female (48% of our lawyers are female)
- 6% are gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender
- 46% of lawyers attended UK state schools
- 21% have primary carer responsibilities for children under 18 years old; and
- 10% care for other family members, friends or neighbours
You can download the full report below.
Travers Smith Gender Pay Gap Report 2018