Each year we conduct a monitoring exercise which helps us to evaluate the diversity of our staff and partners. 70% of our workforce responded to the 2016 questionnaire which is based on the SRA's model questionnaire.
Of those that responded:
- 12% are from ethnic minority backgrounds
- 49% are female (46% of our fee earners are female)
- 4% are gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender
- 43% of lawyers attended UK state schools
- 17% have primary carer responsibilities for children under 18 years old; and
- 11% care for other family members, friends or neighbours
You can download the full report below.