Kofi is head of the construction group, specialising in development finance and development projects. Kofi advises major institutions, owner/occupiers, developers and funders on a broad range of construction and engineering projects. Kofi advises on both contentious and non-contentious matters and has experience of all the major construction forms of contract and dispute resolution.
He has been recommended in the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners legal directories as an "up and coming individual" and "notable practitioner" on multiple occasions with praise being heaped on him by clients for his "commercial and practical service" and for providing ''concise, straight-to-the-point advice, which enables clients to focus on the key commercial issues and leaves the pure legal issues to the lawyers" and is described in the 2014 edition of Legal 500 as "outstanding".
Recent work includes advising on:
- the construction of the 5 star W Hotel and M&Ms World in London’s Leicester Square
- the construction of the ArcelorMittel Orbit at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- the construction of a Holiday Inn and Staybridge Suites hotels at Westfield Stratford City
- the design and construction of student accommodation, laboratories, research and technical hubs for Imperial College in West London
- the construction of a number of new film stages at Pinewood and Shepperton Studios, including the world renown 007 Stage and the expansion of Pinewood Studios by adding 100,000 sq ft of new facilities
- the construction and fit out of a 15 storey headquarters building at Canary Wharf
- the construction of a four star hotel at Manchester Business School
- the development of a UK wide network of premium care homes
- a number of PV solar energy projects in the UK
Kofi is a member of the Society of Construction Law.