Dan is a partner in the Corporate Finance team and specializes primarily in the U.S. securities law issues raised in capital markets transactions. He has advised numerous quoted companies and financial institutions on a broad range of corporate finance work.
Dan's recent work includes advising:
- Polypipe Group plc on its £490m Official List IPO (Moelis, Deutsche Bank, Numis, and Canaccord as underwriters)
- Investec Bank UK on the £60 million rights issue and U.S. private placement by Dechra Pharmaceuticals plc
- JAB Holdings B.V. (Bank of America Merrill Lynch as broker) on the accelerated bookbuild placement of 36m shares in Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, for an aggregate value of approximately £1.2bn
- Collins Stewart on the private placement by Playtech Limited of £100 million to institutional investors, including by means of a private placement into the United States
- McColl Retail Group in relation to their £200 million Official List IPO (Numis as underwriter)