Hannah is a partner in the firm's Tax Group. She specialises in tax on private equity and M&A transactions, including MBOs, sales, debt and equity restructurings and equity incentive arrangements. Hannah is part of the firm's Management Advisory Group and has extensive experience in advising management teams at all stages of the investment cycle.
Hannah's recent experience includes:
- Advising the management team of Source Holdings Limited on its sale to Invesco UK Limited.
- Advising 3i Plc on the sale of Environmental Services Group to Socotec.
- Advising the management team of Civica on the acquisition of the group by Partners Group.
- Advising TA and the management team of the Access Group on their strategic reinvestment in the group alongside Hg capital.
- Advising Graphite Capital on the acquisition of Random42 Limited from Vespa Capital.
- Advising on the £110m refinancing and equity capital restructuring of the Paymentsense Group.
- Advising the management team of Time Inc UK on the acquisition by Epiris of the UK arm of Time Inc from Meredith Corporation.
Hannah is a member of the City of London Law Society's Revenue Law Committee.