Hannah is a partner in the firm's Tax Group. She specialises in tax on private equity and M&A transactions, including MBOs, sales, debt and equity restructurings and equity incentive arrangements. Hannah is part of the firm's Management Advisory Group and has extensive experience in advising management teams at all stages of the investment cycle.
Hannah's recent experience includes:
- Advising the management team of VGroup on the acquisition of the group by Advent International
- Advising the management team of Source Holdings Limited on its sale to Invesco UK Limited
- Advising 3i Plc on the sale of Environmental Services Group to Socotec
- Advising the management team of Tyrrells Crisps on the sale of the company to Amplify Snack Brands Inc.
- Advising ECI Partners on the sale of Reed & Mackay to Inflexion Private Equity
Hannah is a member of the City of London Law Society's Revenue Law Committee.