Jon is a partner in the corporate finance group specialising in domestic and international M&A, equity capital markets and corporate advisory, including public company takeovers and public and private equity fundraisings, advising quoted and private companies and financial intermediaries.
Recent work has included advising:
- Technetix in relation to an equity investment by Liberty Global Ventures
- Numis on the IPO of Draper Esprit plc and its admission to trading on AIM and the ESM
- The sellers of Aviate Global, the equities brokerage business, to Northern Trust
- Breedon Aggregates on its £336m acquisition of Hope Construction Materials
- Pace, the UK provider of broadband and pay TV technology, on its US$2.1bn sale to Arris, a US-based broadband media technology company
- Micro Focus international software an d application management solutions group, on the $1.2bn merger with the Attachmate Group, a global provider of enterprise infrastructure software solutions
- McQueen, the consumer-focused corporate advisory boutique, on its sale to Houlihan Lokey
- Mallett PLC on its takeover by The Stanley Gibbons Group plc
- The Bank of London and The Middle East in connection with the implementation of a corporate reorganisation and its introduction and its US$510m admission to trading on NASDAQ Dubai
Jon has been recommended by The Legal 500, M&A: upper mid-market and premium deals, £250m+.