Lucie trained at Travers Smith and is a partner in the private equity and financial sponsors group . Lucie specialises in UK and international buy-out and M&A work acting for institutional investors, corporates and management teams on investments and divestments.
Recent experience includes advising:
- 3i Group Plc and funds on the sale of Environmental Scientifics Group Limited to Holding Socotec SAS
- ICG and the Marston Group on its acquisition of the NSL Group
- Exponent Private Equity on the acquisition of The Racing Post
- PHS on the conditional sale of PHS Data Solutions to Restore plc
- PHS Group on the sale of its Waterlogic and and Watercompany businesses in the UK, Ireland and the Netherlands to Angel Springs
- Exponent and other shareholders on the sale of Trainline to Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (KKR), a US-headquartered investment firm
- 3i Group plc on their investment in Aspen Pumps
- Langholm Capital on the acquisition of Wool Overs
- Exponent and selling shareholders on the sale of The Ambassador Theatre Group to Providence
- Exponent on its acquisition of Immediate Media, formed from a merger of BBC Magazines, Origin Publishing and Magicalia Media
- Langholm Capital and selling shareholders on the sale of Tyrrells Crisps to Investcorp
- CPA Global on its £975m sale by shareholders including Intermediate Capital Group, to Cinven
The Lawyer magazine recognised Lucie in the 2013 edition of “The Hot 100”.