Will advises listed offshore funds, UK investment trusts and their sponsors on admissions to, and fundraisings on, all applicable London markets as well as the International Stock Exchange and the Cayman Stock Exchange.
Will also regularly advises funds and their managers on a variety of corporate actions including mergers, reorganisations and negotiation of management contracts. He has also advised a number of managers on agreements and projects relating to their fund product range including designing and implementing bespoke listed and private fund structures which address specific business or regulatory requirements. In particular, Will has led cross departmental teams on the establishment of a number of risk retention compliant fund structures for CLO management houses.
Recent work includes advising:
- Ranger Direct Lending Fund plc on its US$200m IPO
- Fundsmith Emerging Equities Trust Plc on its £193m IPO
- Marwyn Value Investors Limited on its realisation share offer
- Metric Property Investments on its £800m merger by way of scheme of arrangement with London & Stamford Property
- Various CLO management houses on the establishment of risk retention compliant CMV fund structures
- Aggregated Micro Power Infrastructure plc on its establishment and loan note issues
- Liberum Capital Limited in its capacity as sponsor and placing agent on the IPOs and subsequent share issues by P2P Global Investments Limited, Honeycomb Investment Trust plc, EJF Investments Limited and Aurora Investment Trust plc
- Numis Securities Limited on the IPOs of Custodian Capital REIT plc, Fair Oaks Income Fund Limited and BlueField Solar Income Fund Limited
- Winterflood Securities Limited on the IPO of River & Mercantile UK Micro Cap Investments plc
- Investec Bank plc on the IPO of Gabelli Value Plus+ Trust plc