Will Yates has a broad range of experience advising many of the firm's key clients, including institutional investors and portfolio companies, on all aspects of the investment lifecycle.
Will has regularly advised Lyceum Capital, Bridgepoint Development Capital, Silverfleet Capital and Intermediate Capital Group, amongst others, on acquisitions, disposals and restructurings.
Will's recent work includes advising:
- Darwin Private Equity and other selling shareholders on the sale of Esendex to Hg Capital
- Equistone Partners Europe on their investment in Willerby
- Bridgepoint Development Capital on its acquisition of Inspiring Learning
- Livingbridge and management on the sale of a majority stake in Enra Group to Exponent Private Equity
- Darwin Private Equity and other selling shareholders on the sale of Bromford Industries to Liberty Hall Capital Partners
- Equistone Partners Europe on the simultaneous acquisition of MDNX Group and Easynet
- PAI Partners on the management buyout of Vacant Property Services
- Silverfleet Capital on the acquisition and subsequent disposal of A/S Cimbria
- Silverfleet Capital on the acquisition of Ipes
- Silverfleet Capital on the acquisition of Phase One A/S
- Lyceum Capital Partners on the acquisition of the facilities management division of Johnson Services Group PLC (a business known as Bellrock FM)