AJ is a senior counsel in the corporate finance group at Travers Smith specialising in UK and international public and private M&A, equity capital markets and general corporate advice. He acts for a number of quoted and private companies, financial intermediaries and other clients and advises clients in the financial services, infrastructure, leisure, retail and technology sectors.
Recent work has included advising:
- Amphenol Corporation on its acquisitions of Invotec Circuits, Martec and SGX Sensortech
- BUUK on the acquisition of OVO Energy's smart meter portfolio
- Conforama Investissement SNC on its £600m takeover approach to Darty plc
- Marshall of Cambridge on the AIM IPO of its subsidiary Marshall Motors
- OVO Energy on the acquisition of Corgi Homeplan
- Shareholders of Rplan Limited on its sale to US based InvestCloud, Inc.