Alex joined Travers Smith in 2010 and was appointed Senior Counsel in 2018. Alex specialises in private equity M&A and advises investee companies, institutional investors and management teams on investments, follow on acquisitions, restructurings and sales.
Alex's recent experience includes:
- Advising a Newco formed by TA Associates on its acquisition of the Single Strategy asset management business of Old Mutual Global Investors
- Acting for Exponent and other selling shareholders on the disposal of Immediate Media
- Advising a consortium of investors on its acquisition of New Scientist
- Acting for Bridgepoint investee company Estera on its acquisitions of Morgan Sharpe, Heritage and Headstart
- Advising management on the sale of Source ETF