Asma trained at Travers Smith and is Senior Counsel in the corporate department. She has extensive M&A experience, particularly on private equity transactions, and has acted for institutional investors, management teams and investee companies on investments and divestments.
Asma is a key member of the Portfolio Group, which advises corporates and private equity-backed investee companies on day-to-day matters throughout the lifecycle of their business, and specialises in advising on restructurings, capital injections, refinancings, reorganisations and management incentive plans.
Some of her Portfolio Group clients include Wiggle and Chain Reaction Cycles, Bell Rock Facilities Management and Property Services, Key Retirement Group, EAT, Inspiring Learning Group and Carewatch Care Services.
Other M&A experience include:
- Advising Hostelworld on the merger with Hostelbookers.com
- Advising management on the sale of Key Retirement Group
- Advising Wiggle on the merger with Chain Reaction Cycles
- Advising on the IPO of Hostelworld
- Advising Milestone Capital on its sale of Cadum