Joanna is a Senior Counsel in our Corporate team, specialising in private equity transactions.
Joanna regularly advises institutional investors, portfolio companies and management teams on both buy-outs and general corporate advisory work.
Throughout her career Joanna has advised a number of the firm's key clients, including Bridgepoint, TA Associates, ICG, Carlyle and 3i. Joanna was also recently seconded to Bridgepoint as Assistant General Counsel.
Recent work includes:
- the acquisition by long-standing client Bridgepoint Development Capital of PEI Media, the global provider of insight, market data and business conferences for professionals active in alternative asset class investment;
- advising Patron Capital and management on the sale of CALA Homes, a leading UK provider of high quality family housing, to Legal & General for a total equity value of £605 million;
- the acquisition by TA Associates of Biocomposites, a UK-based company which develops, manufactures and distributes calcium compound devices to regenerate and repair bone and soft tissue in the UK and overseas;
- the acquisition by WiggleCRC, a portfolio company of long-standing client Bridgepoint, of Bike24, a leading German retailer of bicycles and related equipment; and
- advising Silverfleet Capital and management on the sale of Ipes, a leading provider or fund administration services to private equity clients in Europe.