Jonathan is part of our Corporate Finance Group. He specialises in advising on public and private M&A, joint ventures as well as equity capital markets. He acts for a wide range of clients, focusing primarily on infrastructure M&A.
Jonathan's recent experience includes advising:
- Ancala Partners on the acquisition of an interest in the Scottish Area Gas Evacuation System (SAGE) and the Beryl Pipeline
- Ancala Partners on the acquisition of South Downs Capital Limited, parent company of Portsmouth Water Limited, from South Downs Trustees Limited as trustee of the South Downs Employee Benefit Trust
- Ancala Partners on the acquisition of 21 Solar Farms from Anesco Limited
- Arjun Infrastructure Partners on the acquisition of 3 Solar Farms from Hazel Capital and 10 Solar Farms from Anesco Limited
- Basalt Infrastructure Partners on its acquisition of Wightlink
- Basalt Infrastructure Partners on its public takeover offer for Alkane Energy, and subsequent sale to Infinis Energy Management Limited.
- Jefferies in it is role as sponsor on private placings for Tissue Regenix plc and Xeros Group plc
- Perseus Mining Limited in relation to its public takeover of Amara Mining PLC
- ZPG plc on the acquisition of Hometrack.co.uk Limited