Sacha is a partner in the Funds Department.
Sacha's practice focuses primarily on advising clients on the structuring and negotiation of complex secondary market solutions, including GP-led and LP-led secondary transactions, preferred equity financings and other structured secondary transactions in relation to concentrated assets and diversified portfolios.
In addition, Sacha works on fund and manager restructurings, and for asset managers and their investors on co-investment transactions.
Sacha has been a speaker on Invest Europe's secondary transactions course since its inception in 2019.
Sacha is at the forefront of the secondaries market, demonstrated by a number of articles and materials she has authored or contributed to:
- Travers Smith's Alternative Insights: Carried interest and continuation funds
- Private Equity News: In defence of the continuation fund: the five myths that need to be challenged
- International Comparative Legal Guides: Alternative Investment Funds 2022 - The Evolution of Liquidity Solutions in Private Markets
- Private Equity International Keynote Interview: Growing sophistication in a maturing market
- Professional Investor: The evolution of the GP-led market
- Travers Smith's Alternative Insights: The benefits of a well-structured continuation fund
- Travers Smith: Direction of the GP-led market
- Travers Smith's Alternative Insights: Gaining liquidity and retaining control
- Travers Smith's Alternative Insights: Liquidity options for LPs
- Private Equity International: How GPs are moving the needle on DE&I
- Private Funds CFO: Preferred equity vs secondaries transactions: The GP’s choice