"Travers Smith's franchising team is commended by clients who say 'their knowledge of our business is excellent; they provide a quality bespoke service'."
We have recently advised:
- Gaucho Grill on the establishment of a new franchise outlet for leading Argentinean ice cream brand Freggo and advice on amendments to franchise arrangements across the Middle East
- Barings on its global licensing arrangements
- Select Service Partner on franchising arrangements for its Caffé Ritazza and Upper Crust brands, and its running of WH Smith, M&S Simply Food, Starbucks and Burger King franchises
- Moto Hospitality on all its major franchising arrangements, including M&S Simply Food, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza, Little Chef and WH Smith
- Malmaison/Hotel du Vin in relation to developing a pan-European franchise model as the basis for a significant expansion outside the UK
- The Gap Partnership, the international specialist training and negotiation consultancy, on various options (including franchising) for the roll out of its business overseas