"Richard Brown... is noted for his 'excellent grasp of the industry'..."
The Legal 500
We have recently advised:
- Channel 4 on its DTT multiplex agreements with the BBC and S4C for the successful launch of the Channel Four HD service on Freeview
- Virgin Media in connection with its investment in and funding of the UKTV joint venture with BBC Worldwide
- Lyceum Capital LLP on its recent purchase of the Compact Media Group, the leading provider of global collection and administration services which maximise royalty income for intellectual property rights owners in the TV industry
- Ambassador Theatre Group on its commercial arrangements with trading partners
- talkSPORT on its complaint to the BBC under the BBC´s Fair Trading Policy about the BBC´s acquisition to exclusive rights to radio commentary on FA Cup matches
- Bloomberg, in relation to the sponsorship arrangements, promotion and other revenue opportunities for TV programmes on the Bloomberg TV channel
- Red Bee (formerly BBC Broadcast) on the provision of playout, access and creative services
Other active clients include Thomson Directories, TSL Education (publishers of the Times Educational Supplement), Pinewood Studios and Ulster TV.
"One impressed client asserts that 'when something is very important and we need a good result, we pick up the phone and talk to Richard'..."