We cover the full range of employment issues, from corporate transactions (including TUPE), senior executive appointments and departures, immigration (including sponsorship and dealing with enforcement actions such as raids), trade union issues, works councils and employee consultation, to redundancies, discrimination and disputes in the courts and employment tribunals.
Our clients range from multinationals to smaller public and private companies. This mix is important to us: it means that we see how techniques that work in one industry can be adapted to suit another and this allows us to be more imaginative in the way we solve problems. By working closely with our clients we can then tailor this knowledge to fit with their particular HR strategies, policies and culture.
“...a level of service that is simply superb - fast response times, first class service, and business focused assistance, all of which means that they have become an invaluable business partner to me and my clients.”
Human Resources Consultancy, Board Director
Recent examples of our work include:
- the establishment of a European Works Council for a multinational listed company
- introducing a flexible benefits programme for a leading City institution, including advice on trade union and employee consultation
- advising a retailer on concession agreements within a national chain of department stores, involving advice on TUPE issues and the integration of employment contracts
- advising a bank on sensitive "whistle blowing" issues
- implementing a multiple redundancy programme: advising on employee communications/consultation and timing
- defending Employment Tribunal claims for equal pay and sex discrimination brought against both public and private sector clients relating to access to pension schemes for part-time and casual workers
- analysing the implications of age discrimination on pension and redundancy benefits
- helping employers become registered sponsors under the new immigration regime
Clients include: 3663, AIG, Abbey, Five, Groupama, Molton Brown, Pinewood/Shepperton Studios, Raytheon Systems, Royal Automobile Club, Royal Bank of Scotland, Shepherd Neame and WS Atkins.