The Finance Group is a leader in the field of Real Estate Finance.
We advise both lender and borrower clients in a wide range of real estate finance transactions, including:
- Acquisition finance
- Development finance
- Private placements
- Retail bonds
The Group is partner led, backed up by a team of associates, each of whom has extensive real estate finance experience.
Our clients include major banks, non-bank financial institutions, subordinated lenders, private equity houses, real estate funds, developers and corporates.
"They were always quick to respond to our queries no matter the time of day, and took a very practical approach to the documentation in advising the company what the easy gives were and what they should draw the line on. They were a pleasure to work with. "
Director, Private Placement Group, RBS
We have advised:
- Safestore and its French subsidiary, Une Pièce En Plus, on the £400m refinancing of their existing bank facilities through a combination of bank debt and a US private placement and the subsequent amend and extend
- Peel Group on a facility to finance the development of media:city, the £266m refinancing of its land division and numerous other facilities to finance smaller developments
- Santander on the acquisition and development finance of a number of care homes in the UK
- Meyer Bergman on the financing of its acquisitions of The Exchange shopping centre, Ilford and Burlington Arcade, Piccadilly
- NATIXIS on the refinancing of debt facilities provided in connection with the acquisition of a prominent Park Lane hotel
- Voreda Capital on the development and investment financing of Wood Lane Studios and Block D, phases 1 and 2 (respectively) of the Imperial West development joint venture with Imperial College London