Our retail funds practice advises on the establishment of UCITS funds and on a wide range of regulatory, marketing, distribution, investment and operational issues arising for clients operating retail, regulated funds.
We can deliver commercial, proactive and in-depth advice to our clients. Our offering includes:
- determining the most appropriate structure for our clients’ business
- all aspects of fund formation including the authorisation process with the UK regulator (for both the fund and the operator)
- investment management and advisory agreements
- depositary or trustee agreement and agreements with other third-party service providers
- marketing and distribution arrangements
- platform services
- tax wrappers such as ISAs and Junior ISAs
- all regulatory matters associated with operating and managing UCITS funds.