Underpinned by our broad industry experience and market knowledge, clients know we can efficiently manage complex, new build and high-value work, as well as refurbishments and fit-outs. Clients rely on our ability to guide them through the full lifecycle of their project with straight-talking advice. From developers to contractors, sub-contractors, professionals, landlords, tenants, investors and funders, we advise across a wide-range of clients and sectors.
The Construction & Engineering team frequently draws on specialist expertise in our wider Real Estate, Commercial & Technology, Corporate Advisory and Finance teams to help guide clients through the various legal challenges they may face on their projects and transactions. This means that whatever issues that may arise, our team can help including:
- construction procurement and contracting strategy
- drafting and negotiating standard form and bespoke contracts, professional appointments, collateral warranties, guarantees, bonds and other ancillary documents
- due diligence and reporting for purchases and lettings
- document management and support for sales
- project advisory including claims analysis and mitigation dispute resolution