You operate in complex environments. Ever-changing regulatory oversight, accounting requirements and tax rules shape the conduct of business. Technology and knowledge drive more sophisticated risk management tools. Financial products evolve in response. Our multi-disciplinary group of specialists can help you navigate the challenges and meet your commercial objectives.
We advise private equity and financial sponsors, pension schemes, banks, insurers, asset managers, corporates, fintechs and funds on all aspects of their derivatives and bespoke structured financing arrangements.
Experts in the relevant financing techniques, we understand the underlying exposures and structure transactions to comply with regulation and protect you if your counterparty defaults.
Examples of regular work includes advising on:
- derivatives, repo, securities lending, debt capital market instruments, margin lending and insurance-wrapped solutions
- hedging of interest rate, FX, inflation, equity, credit, commodity, longevity and other key market risks
- English law collateral, security and other credit support
- investment management, LDI/CDI strategies, custody, cryptoasset exchange platforms and clearing
- EMIR, SFTR, CSDR and related regulation
- pension funding solutions
Maintaining regular interaction with the principal regulatory authorities and key industry bodies allows us to provide you with cutting-edge advice which is up-to-speed with industry developments.