Welcome to the second in our series of short podcasts from the Employment team. Our podcasts are designed to give a basic overview of different areas of employment law, either as a refresher or by way of learning for those newer to HR.
Episode 2 is part of a series on redundancies and focuses on how to complete the collective consultation process:
- How long does consultation last for?
- What do you need to cover in your consultation?
- What happens if you can't reach agreement?
- What happens if you don't consult properly?
- Collective consultation vs individual consultation.
- Collective consultation in special circumstances.