Indemnities are much misunderstood and often over relied on. In this webinar senior associates Mike Cuthbertson and Anita Sivapalan shine the spotlight on them: why they can be useful, and what to consider when drafting and negotiating them.
This session examines:
- What is an indemnity clause and why is it useful?
- What are the perceived vs actual benefits of an indemnity clause?
- What are the risks associated with indemnity clauses?
- When is it appropriate to seek, and give, an indemnity?
- Tips to consider when drafting and negotiating indemnity clauses
Follow our Commercial, IP & Technology team on LinkedIn.