Welcome to the first in our series of short podcasts from the Employment team. Our podcasts are designed to give a basic overview of different areas of employment law, either as a refresher or by way of learning for those newer to HR.
Episode 1 is part of a series on redundancies and focusses on collective redundancies:
- When are collective redundancy obligations triggered?
- Who does the employer need to consult?
- How should you go about electing employee representatives?
- What information do you need to send to the representatives?
- What information do you need to send the insolvency service?