Join us on 18 January 2022 at 5.30pm (UK time) for the next in our series of client webinars looking at recent developments in ESG regulation for Alternative Asset Managers.
The webinar will be relevant to UK, EU and international firms and groups which market funds and other investment products into the UK or EU or who service UK or EU clients (whether from the UK, Europe or from overseas) including MiFID firms, EU and non-EU AIFMs, and UCITS management companies.
Topics will include:
- SFDR update, including the latest on reporting requirements for Article 6, Article 8 and Article 9 products
- Status of the EU Taxonomy and its application to private funds
- The FCA's final rules on TCFD reporting for UK regulated asset managers and PE adviser/arrangers
- The UK's SDR and Green Taxonomy
- Recent developments in the United States
To register your interest in joining this webinar please email Alex Franklin. Please note, this webinar is for Travers Smith clients only.