Welcome to our series of short webinars looking at recent developments in the world of employment law.
In the first episode, Employment Knowledge Counsel, Adam Rice, and Associate, Laetitia Ajimal, discuss some of the most important announcements on employment law in recent weeks. This includes taking a closer look at:
- the fallout from the mini budget;
- the proposed reform of EU law and what this could mean for employment law;
- developments on strike laws and fire and rehire;
- proposals for enhanced redundancy protection for parents and carer's leave; and
- developments for zero hours and casual workers.
Return to the Autumn 2022 webinar series homepage.