With homeworking set to continue as the "new normal" in some shape or form, the employment team are pleased to offer a series of bite-sized webinars focusing on the key employment issues associated with homeworking on an extended basis.
In the third session, we consider wider employment matters around homeworking going forwards, including:
- Should employers have a homeworking policy?
- Do employers need to review their employment contracts?
- Are there any implications for remuneration?
- How can employers manage confidentiality, information security and data protection?
- What are the implications of homeworking on insurance?
- How should employers deal with flexible working requests?
- What should employers consider regarding mental health and wellbeing?