With homeworking set to continue as the "new normal" in some shape or form, the employment team are pleased to offer a series of bite-sized webinars focusing on the key employment issues associated with homeworking on an extended basis.
In the first session, we consider employers' health and safety obligations:
- What is the latest government guidance on working from home?
- What health and safety obligations do employers owe?
- Do employers have to carry out a risk assessment for homeworkers?
- Are there any additional obligations for employees using computers or monitors?
- Does the employer have to provide homeworking equipment?