In the second session of Employment's webinar series on employment law issues associated with Covid-19, Tim Gilbert, Doug Bryden and Adam Rice, discuss the key challenges of workplace reintegration post-lockdown and what steps businesses should be considering for this now.
Topics included are:
- How can you take staff off furlough?
- How will employers deal with requests for continued homeworking?
- How should employers respond to employees who do not want to work/travel to work for fear of infection?
- What are the health and safety considerations?
- What are the practical considerations of a gradual return to the workplace?