Press releases | |

Travers Smith advises Caffè Nero Group on purchase of Harris & Hoole


Travers Smith LLP has advised Caffè Nero Group on its acquisition of Harris & Hoole from Tesco.

Travers Smith originally advised on the establishment of Harris & Hoole, a chain of artisan coffee shops, in 2012. Harris + Hoole has 43 stores nationwide and Caffè Nero Group currently has over 700 stores worldwide. Tesco originally purchased a 49 per cent stake in the coffee shop chain, before purchasing the remaining 51 per cent stake from the original owners earlier this year.

The team comprised of corporate finance partner, Adrian West, IP/IT partner, Dan Reavill and senior associates Jonathan Walters and James Longster.

Tesco were advised by Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer.

Back To Top