Travers Smith is delighted to again be sponsoring the International Tax Review's Leading Women in Tax Forum in New York on 3 March.
The interactive one-day forum covers US and global tax and transfer pricing developments and provides a platform for tax professionals and in-house tax practitioners to learn in a collaborative and supportive environment. The program is designed to facilitate free and transparent debate on whether US tax reform has created the desired effect on international tax.
Senior Partner Kathleen Russ and Head of Tax Emily Clark will be participating in a panel discussion on 'Tax transparency and risk management'. The session will focus on:
- Tax under the spotlight; corporate reputation management
- Establishing positive external relations including tax authorities
- The trend towards greater exchange of information – what has the effect been?
- Managing your organization’s risk profile
- Foreign business operations of US companies after tax reform
- Impact on corporate strategy and cross-border M&A
- Hard to Value Intangibles (e.g. IP) & Comparability Challenges
- Taxation of Cryptocurrencies
- Impact of tax digitalization
For more information and to see the full agenda, please click here